Sunday, February 3, 2019

Thing 7: Presentation Tools

I first looked at Thing 6: Digital Storytelling, which said there was a lot of overlap with Thing 7, which brought me to the Presentation Tools assignment. Before I knew it several hours had passed and I had explored many of the presentation options before I remembered I actually needed to complete an assignment! So many great tools out there...I decided to focus on creating a Voki because I think it is a tool that would engage my students and I can see its immediate use in my classroom. This could be a station during my guided reading group time. Students could use it to summarize what they have read or to explain a concept. This would be great to email to parents so they know what students are learning. There are so many uses. Since this allows students to type or record their voice, it can be a way to differentiate as well. Here is a quick assignment presentation I created. I would like to try this out during one of our science lessons. This could be a great homework assignment too.

http://www.voki.com/vp-editor/preview_export/impress.php?VpID=1213348

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute voki you made! And a fun plan for using it with your students.

    ReplyDelete