Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Thing 6: Digital Storytelling

I spent some time exploring Powtoon and Animoto. I like that I could download Animoto to my phone and then quickly select photos from my phone's album. This will definitely be an app I purchase and will use regularly as a way to create quick and engaging videos to share with students and their parents. It allows parents to see what we are doing in the classroom just as sharing photos would, but it is more professional and interesting to look at! I don't think I will be having my students create their own accounts as the apps policy states users should be 13 or older, but I really do like the possibilities of using it in the classroom myself.

I did a quick video (using the free trial version) of my class debuting their new Positivity Project shirts.:


1 comment:

  1. What a nice project! We need so much more positivity in our world! So great these little ones are learning that early. Nice use of animot.

    ReplyDelete